3.8.08

What is happening to this world??

As usual, Just a normal day in everyday life... on my way to college... a great day... and out of the blue... everything was ruin just because humans now don't know how to interact... lol... well... here is a picture.. of a lady who is so rude and unethical whom i came in contact with at Kelana Jaya LRT..... I care F*** who she is or her name is... bt tis lady.. gosh.. here is how it happened..

there I was, waiting happily at the front of the queue for minutes... when the train was about to reach... someone pushed me hard from behind.. thinking its the one behind me.. bt it was not... this lady... all the way from the ... i donno where... push her way through from the end of the queue.. and stand right in front of the opening door... push her way through once the door opened... " and I thought we must let the passengers out 1st before we board the train??" anyways... there were some senior citizens around.. bt she just push her way through to quickly sit there and has the nerve to pretend that nothing happened... lol

The face of the culprit... the lady in the middle....

well... I was running down from my college due to the Superbly efficient lift... one day... and as I was running... I felt something really amusing.... a signage which caught my attention.... haf you all ever notice.. every where in Malaysia... there are these signage which ask ppl not to smoke and right next to it... you see an ash tray placed on the table or somewhere near... or an old man sitted beside the "NO SMOKING" sign smoking? how efficient is tat? and the Gov talks bout how efficient they impliment the rules... yeah... on other things... why are they so blind in this issue when it concern the health of the society? PROMOTE WELL HEALTH BEING!! and look at all the medicine and supplements.... How much are we paying? The Gov is selling health.. not promoting it.... I was overseas and all the drug stores have promotions for the supplements now and then and I bottle of omega3 (Small) cost ₤2.99... equivelant to less than RM21... how much is it selling here?? so ..... promoting health or selling health to the rich?? what bout the poor and moderate?

What is happening to this world???
check out where they have the signage installed....

what a joke...

look at the cigarette butt

this is even closer... lol

2 comments:

  1. I guess in Malaysia...
    We should get used to it...

    I was pushed by a pretty & gentle looking girl a few months ago...
    The boyfriend that she was holding hands with just walked behind the girlfriend without even a hint of the realisation that this was frowned upon...
    Perhaps she will grow up to be like that lady!
    =o

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: hahaha... where is this? haiz.. oh well, a few mths back i scold a kid for cutting queue.. last week i scold a lady for doing the same and so happens i turn and saw its the boy i scold's mom.. haha

    ReplyDelete