31.8.08

INHUMAN

If you ask me ..

If being a human means being......
unethical
Rude
Selfish
Ignorance
Greedy
Unkind
racist and etc... .etc........

I think I would rather be inhuman... an animal... yeah... from now on... u can call me an animal... a beast... if that is what being human is all bout.. I would rather strip myself from being a human... cause you know what... we are no different than the animals who cant talk... if they can, they would call themselves human since we are acting like animals.....

I am no saint myself... neither am I flawless... Im not perfect... and Im just another common sinner....but Im trying my best to stick to the word... to act according to what God has created us for... "LOVE"


Love your family,
Love your friends,
But love your enemies more
...... "No doubt, Im still unable to perform the last".. shhhhhhhh.... bt still... i don harm them, I don hate them, I don even wanna think bout them nor do I wana talk to them... and yes... I just dislike them... muahahahahahahaha...... (Evil Laugh)

Be kind to one another... if you see a senior citizen standing inside a public transport... let them have the seat... and senior citizen... u've been here longer than any of us.. the least you could do is be polite and respect the youngs.. thank them when they offer their kindness... don push your way through unethically or rudely....... when a handicape person come by, give them way or guide them to their destination....... especially people in the service line.... hey... go back... google or not... hit the library... find this book... "Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques that get great results by Renee Evenson".... it might let you have the idea of what customer service is all bout.... if you are human enough to understand....

Come On people..... are we humans or just an animal which talks....

2 comments:

  1. Some people do believe that we come from animals & we live to kill each other...
    survival of the fittest...

    I guess you know better!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: haha.. yeah, hence i dislike the life... why cant ppl jst coexist in peace

    ReplyDelete