16.8.08

Brunei.... a peaceful place to be... emm... really peaceful

Well, i've not had the opportunity to snap much during my last trip in Brunei as I have to settle couple of issues.. mostly personal Issue which leads to my single lifestyle now... lol.. and I was still running errant for her and so.. i missed the opportunity to snap a very memorable building... which has played a major role in my life... they have taken it down now and rebuild it.. sadly... anyways.... I've managed to snap some within my busy schedule....

Here is the all famous building.. no Bruneian will not, not recognize this building... its just next to the biggest mall in brunei and well, well known for the shop called "Unitech" or among the older generations, "Kedai Communist" If you wanna grab any Movies, games, songs or software... here is the place...

Just a frenzy shot across the road of Unitech.... the congestion is pretty bad here during peak hour..

The other side of the bridge... hey... i just told you tis a frenzy shot rite... lol...

hmm... shot from a famous restaurant in Brunei... Guess which one.... oh.. there are lots of nice n cheap restaurants here... there is red leaf, tian tian, Hwa Hwa, Golden leaf, an indian restaurant, and i totally forgotten what is the other shop's name... lol.... anyone can refresh me?

No comments:

Post a Comment