30.8.08

snails anyone?? emm.. these r not ur french snails o..

its definitely not escargot, and im not too sure whether its edible... lol.. anyways.. I got the shock of my life.. emm... well, not really... just wanna make it sound dramatic.. thats all... oh.. anyways... well, as I went down to KL to buy my hairspray.. in Sungai wang... thats the place where you can get cheap hairspray and well, all those salon equipments and stuff... so I got hungry halfway through... and I went to the top floor to fill up the tank... I walked into the carpark look alike food court and the 1st thing I did was to check out which unit have the best film on tv... and well, I choose the 1st stall to the left cause they were playing Rob-o-hood by Jacky Chan..

I had a look at the food dish selections and took Baby kailan and potatoes.... paid RM4 with my drink... took my plate to the table just in front of the tv and start chewing away.... half way through.... I saw something out of the ordinary.. picked it out and ... emm... well... its a snail... obviously... they didn't clean the vege properly.... so anyways... it was nothing.. so i finish my meal and that is my last visit to that stall... :S

so If you don't mind having snails or other emm... extra ingredient in your meal... u can visit this stall :P its the one on the far left among all the economy fast food stalls... :) or just don't pick these kinda vegetables... Good luck...... food wise...... 1 1/2 *


Look at that cute little thing resting on my leaf.. pity how he got killed trying to have a decent meal...

hahaha... hmm.. would you still finish your plate if you see this ???

well, this is the stall.... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment