16.8.08

When I 1st got my EOS 350D

Just as what the title said... It was 2007 when I just came back from my backpacking trip in Europe... I bought an SLR Canon EOS350D to be exact... I booked it when I was still in UK and since the canon miri is run by my friend, He bought the camera 1st and waited for me to come back to pick it up.. lol... so truthfully speaking, I got sick of photography when I 1st got it.. cause when i was having my "Snap and Go" I could take all sorta pictures from all sorta angles... and its not that simple with an slr.. cause u have to be really skillful to handle one... and I lost confidence in using one... lol... bt I LOVE MY SLR NOW..... u just have to keep on tryin and experimenting with these babies.. :P

Here are my 1st few pictures...

Obviously, trying to play with depth... the best feature of using an SLR

another depth experiment... with shutter speed tryouts..

Depth with flash..

Playing around with angles..

Shutter speed...

Well, these here are cute stuff from thailand... go and grab em.. they r unique and good for deco

playing around at the cashier counter...

No comments:

Post a Comment