17.8.08

Kan Cheong Kitchen (episode 9)

Finally, I managed to blog this up... i've been meaning to but I think I've so much events and pictures coming in n ...... anyways... the good things is that Im Blogging it now... lol...

Emm... I think im the last contestant who wrote in to them... cause I found out bout this Game show on the last day and actually email to 8tv at 11:30pm. I received a call from them the next day to come for the interview session... initially, I thought its a job as a show host.. cause they advertise looking for a host... but to my surprise, Im there to be a contestant... :P So during the interview... I tried my best to make the judges laugh with my petty little lame jokes.. and one of the most interesting conversation on tat day was

Judge 1 : so do u know how to cook?
Me : oh yeah, I do
Judge 2 : are you sure u know how to cook?
Me : hahaha, Im pretty sure.. sometimes I cook for myself..
Judge 1 : emm.. like we wont want you to tell us that u can cook just so we will get u into the show..
me : emm... well, ive never killed any1 b4 (smile)
Judge 1 & 2: (laughing)

and the best part bout it was on the day of the shooting itself.... the person in charge asked me, "so you are the one who can't cook right?" and I went, "yeah (wink) I'm the one who can't cook"

Lots of incident has happened during the set... on the day of the interview, I was chatting a lot and got along pretty well with a very nice malay lady... and found out that Im being paired with her for the game show... luckily we are both very sociable and got along pretty well during the game cause we have already felt like we knew each other for years... :P I miss u Kak Lela.. ur the best and U'll always be my beloved sister.. :)

And the best part was...
We are the WINNERS

To watch.. just copy n paste the link below
http://www.8tv.com.my/Shows/EpHighlight.aspx?MasterID=313&ShowID=347&MenuID=2&SubMenuID=1&TemplateID=1&EpID=10471&VideoID=11127

The Dounble L in Action (Kak Lela - Right, Me - Left)

The Backdrop of the KanCheong Kitchen

Me with my hairstlye - on the way to the location

After a make over.. only the hair...

every1 was waiting to in the waiting room because the set was still being prepared...

Tris , the hair dresser looking on....(Far Right)

Another Blogger like myself (Azfar, a performing arts student) also here to participate

Lucky the room is air-conditioned... the waiting was quite all right..

Finally, our make up artist are here.....

Chef Zam (Left), Maya Karin (Right) with me in the middle...

Gosh, my 1st step into the entertainment line.. these here are the common faces in the tele..

The participants for episode 9 .. with my friend who came to support (Christine) on my left in white

After my hairdo and make up... im a bit pale... :P

The winners taking pictures with Chef Zam... a local celebrity

Food testing.... notice Im always at the back... lol... emmm.... don't dare to taste my own curry noodle... lol

Group photo session before every leaves the set...

I would really like to express my appreciation to a very special friend whom i've met in the Bus... her name is call "Ma Yee" hope its the right spelling... but she asked me to call her "Ant" I was pretty much lost because the map i've got weren't exactly precise... so she offered to have her friend to fetch me over to the shooting location... I really really Praise the Lord for Blessing me with Good friends... God has not given up on us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment