8.8.08

Inflasion?

well, just a few days ago.. i was down in Cheras, KL.... actually the exact destination is Taman Orchid, Jalan Orchid 2, Cheras... I was early for my shooting... emm.. well, i always arrive early for every single one of my shootings.. unless they wants me to arrive at 6am.. cause the bus service at my place only starts around that time... anyways... i went to a coffee shop... sat down and ordered my "hot MILO" - hot chocolate drink... and well... look at the size.. and it cost me RM 1.60 for this small cup when it used to cost only RM1.20 not too long ago..

well, like I've always said.. everything went up... the petrol, flour, rice and well.... everythings... except.... EXCEPT..... salary... lol... how is the gov going to take care of our wellfare when they raise everything except our salary.. ?? do the math... :P

Look at the size of the cup... lol

here is a top view..

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, bro...
    Nowadays we really need to hunt around for places that gives us the best value for our hard earned money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: yeah man.. with the new budget announced recently.. we'll c more downfall of the ppl

    ReplyDelete