22.8.08

Life Drawing Modeling

230808 - I was down at my college to day.. due to my casting... like I said in my previous log... its just next to my college... I was almost locked out cause they installed this intelligent device which needs your finger print to unlock the door... I've not input mine.. lol... so Pin Eng appeared out of no where and I was being let in... muahahahaha.... anyways.. as we were chatting... Nicola.. our lecturer suddenly asked me whether Im free for the day.. and I told her till 4:30pm... so she asked me whether Im interested to model for the class contour drawing.. So I was asked to do a 15 minute pose, then 10, 5, 2, 1 and a quick action pose.. gosh.. now I know how aching it is to the muscles when you try to hang on to a pose for long period without moving... lol but It was definitely a great experience...

My 1st pose.. just imagine I have to hold on to this state for 15 min... lol

Different angle of my 1st pose...

Back angle...

Close up front... lol.. actually, alan, my lect only took the 1st pose.. and left for his class..

and he did a creative angle.. a worm view...

No comments:

Post a Comment