12.8.08

BAOZ... delicious BAOZ....

for the past few months... well, I admit.. since I got here ... nov 2007... i've been dying to try this shop.. bt never got round to try it... cause I was afraid that it's not up to the standard... I mean, im quite fussy in the sense of my food intake... :P I mean, I eat almost anything... bt when they say its good.. Im expecting its good... nothing less... cause I'll be really really disappointed if its not what they say it should be... the only best pau i've had is in KK... can't remember where it is.. but if anyone of u are in Miri, go and ask my dad.. Im sure he still remembers... lol

I was shopping in Berjaya Times Square... and as I was about to leave the complex... I was walking pass this BAOZ shop... and hesitated... again... whether I should give it a shot... and.. due to my hunger... I guess... I did.. walked up to the counter... analyze the menu and wanted to order 2... saw the size.. ordered 1 instead... the price for a pao is not too bad... I mean, look at where it is.. and look at where I am... lol... so its quite reasonable... RM1.90 per pcs.. I would wanna try the BBQ chicken the next round.. and the rendang.. bt I took up my courage and tried the curry chicken... (V6) and it was not too bad... the dough is a bit thick bt overall, i wouldn't mind having it again... just as I was about to leave... I saw two men walking up to the menu bunting and pointed to the 3pcs bun.. or something and displayed the 2 thumbs up sign... so .. i guess.. its worth trying as well....

no worries in tryin this shop... twas all right.. and when I say its all right.. it means... its all right... lol

what is left of what i've bought... :P the wrapper and the serviet... cause i didn't bring my slr out.. so my camera phone is not a gud camera.. well... its a camera phone isn't it... lol 2mp

No comments:

Post a Comment