16.8.08

Cruelty vs artistic

emmm.... I just wrote the title because I didn't know what else to put... lol at times, something happens and you just so happens to be at the place at the right time with the right equipment to do unnecessary things.... lol

oh well, the 1st picture is a picture I capture in my own room... there was this pesky mosquito buzzing in my room..... and i've like really giving it a chance to survive... i've left my door open, off my lights and yet, its still in my room.... so... i switch on the lights... and as it approaches my territory... i picked up a book and wham..... it was flattened on the wall.... and I left it there... ever since... lol... yeah... pretty much left it there.. and procracinate on getting it off.... anyways... 2 weeks later... I realized its still there... so i took a picture of it before I wipe it off... :P well, its like, i see it everyday.. how can i miss... it just right in front of my writing table.. bt.. i just didn't bother...

Artistic or cruelty

It was during the Chinese New Year 2008... i was back in my hometown.... of course... How can I not bring my SLR around... I just love photography.... anyways... i was suppose to mail it over to the star newspapers.. u know.. they have this collumn on weird and interesting pictures... bt seems like my pics are not worthy... is it because of my Chinese Name? lol... anyways... I was visiting one of my family's friends and I found this poor little kitten by the side of the pillar shivering in fear or cold... im not too sure... and what made the picture interesting is that there were lots of firecracker leftovers all over the area... and by looking at the kitten's condition, its as if the kitten has just survived a war...

When the game "Truth or Dare" takes the best of u...

No comments:

Post a Comment