22.8.08

Scam Report....

220808 - well, today I went to a casting call and like the header of my log, I would like to warn all talents and artists to beware of these fraud company... they would ask you to pay money for having your profile as their record. But look at it this way... when they use you for their client, they get commission out of your pay... If they are a successful and popular talent agency among the clients and have a great record, would they need your pesky little RM10 - 15?? Its kinda of a earn money scam whereby even if they don't have any jobs at hand, they would not suffer the lack of funding.. lets say, you pay RM10 and so did 100 others who went just to have their pics taken and profile jot down.. they would make Rm1000 in a day.. and lets say it went on for a month, and tat made them $31000 richer in that month without even have to push the market. and lets just say, if they did.. and offered 1 out of the 3100 talents who paid the RM10 got a job which pays RM1000.. and lets just say, they get a 15% commission out of it.. which is RM150.. that makes them RM 31150 richer for that month and the rest of the 3099 talents RM10 poorer. they have nothing to lose... only saliva for entertaining you...

I went to one casting agency who calls themselves as a production house.. No names here, so Im going to call them S production... who so happens to be just next to my college at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng's Megan Avenue 2.... the funny thing is that they are exactly the next block to my college in Block A.... lol... so... I went in, they passed me a form asking me to fill in so I did until the last page where it was handwritten "all talents must pay RM15 for the casting processing" obviously, I didn't sign it.

(Never sign until you are being assured of anything)

I went to the rude receptionist and asked for the reason to the payment. she said its nothing and asked me to sign. I demanded for the reason before I sign. And she told me that she will asked her superior. After a couple of minutes, she surfaced again and told me that her superior will speak to me but asked me to just sign..(Look at how eager they are trying to get me to sign it)... of course, I rejected it and asked to be briefed before hand. I was called in and I shot her my questions.. She told me that its a procedure as they are the talents agency for the S production. And guess what, its the same company who has a department being separated out just so they can tell the talents that they are the talents supplier for the S production and they are called the S talents. The reason as to why they are charging the RM15 is because they are using "PROFESSIONAL CASTING PEOPLE" to cast you and take your casting pictures. How does these people define CASTING PROFESSIONALS? is there a degree or even a master for these field? have they gone through it if so happens there is these course out there.. :) and so, I thank them politely for their time and bid everyone goodbye...

as I sat at the MAMAK stall nearby, I spotted the couple of malay boys who went to the casting right after I left... when asked, they were told to pay RM1000++ -_-||| and I asked how they came to know of this company... they told me that they were being approached by a guy while walking in KL who offered them to be an actor or model... and pass them a form to fill in and asked them to come to their office.. and of course, I asked them to sit down and shared my experience and gave them advices on dealing with these ppl... sigh... well, speaking of which... I was being racial discriminated when I walked into this Malay office up till the point they want me to pay.. the white teeth started showing... and when i didn't wanna pay.. they insulted me not face front bt with sarcarsm... Please... I've never look down on any race due to the color of their skin... I only ignore and avoid ppl individually for the things they have done... Im always here to help.. if you try to exploit me or take advantage of me... "BYE" is the only word you will hear from me everytime we meet... oh.. i'll throw in "HI" as well if you would prefer.. :P and "MONEY" is definitely not the issue I'll approach you so please.. respect yourself and stop buying my friendship... its priceless... "Can you afford it?"

and since I talking bout racial issue... come on guys, whats wrong with you all... can't you all just get along well?? You want me to call for "ZOHAN" is it?? lol... this is real life experience... Went to a stall... I talk politely to one race and they were extremely rude to me when they took my order... after they were done.. another one of the customer from the same race shouted at him rudely "Oi!! come take my order!" waved furociously with lots of rude guesture... and they walk up to them and take their order patiently... "OI!! you want me to be rude is it..!! Im trying to be nice here ok!!" so....

Appreciate it or GET F***ED by your own race and swallow it down like a nice little P***Y...

Im not pinpointing at a particular race here.. it happens in all sorta restaurants, all sorta race... I love all sorta food so Im always in all sorta different type of restaurants... come on... let the lovely food be the path to our unity...

Let us live in love... as one family..
Im willing to start... who is willing to follow??

No comments:

Post a Comment