9.8.08

GOLLA - Finland tech...

Seriously... since my 1st GOLLA which i've got in UK.. @ £9.90 which is equivalent to RM 70 at that period of time... lol... I've got my 2nd Golla pouch at RM36... on discount .. gosh.. the difference.. can kill ya... lol... thats what VAT does to u

well, I really recommend Golla pouch not because its made in Finland.. bt the quality is superb... especially the ones which is splash proof... suitable for asian country which has rainy season.. protecting your mobile units is really essential especially for those on the go... well, like said.. the Golla pouch is really splash proof.. just don dip it into a pool.... well, haven't i said... its only SPLASH PROOF... lol... the design are brilliant well.. not all.. bt get what Im getting.. it can store up to 2 phones which im doing... and ... u'll love ur Golla like u love ur mac.. :)

I took this picture at uptown "OldTown cafe" lol

the design is sleek and simple

Golla.. don't u just love the landyard..

i filled it with 2 phones and its still a beauty

they have these water proof zipper.. which .. i believe.. is splash proof.. come on.. i just love my Golla

see... 2 phones...

emm... here is my phone.. W610i.. its a great phone to have.. and i just love the speakers..

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh~~
    Where did u get that Golla??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: one utama (Next to the cinema.. not too fancy one.. cant remember if its the tgv or the gsc 1

    ReplyDelete