19.8.08

Ah Koong Restaurant , Off Jalan Pudu

190808 - Well, I had my lunch break over at this restaurant because, its the closest restaurant available and according to the locals here.. I mean... ppl from peninsula... the fish ball noodle here is DAMN nice.... so I had to try.... I mean, I just love to try the food.. new and unique... as long as Im not having it everyday... :P

so I went into the restaurant.. not knowing that I had to order at the front.. I was beginning to wonder whether we had walked into a pirate restaurant... cause all the staff was staring at us like fresh meat... lol... so as I sat inside the restaurant... the lady who took our drink order.. told us that we had to order outside... lol... so I let the two ladies to their order and did mine... I asked for the price 1st of course... Its KL man... always ask for the price.. or you'll be slaughtered like pigs... lol

all normal yong tou fu... (All sorta stuffed vege)
RM1.20 (Else where RM0.70)
The special house tofu
RM3 something... too expensive.. so didn't bother... lol
Then... I didn't bother at all.. .cause the rest r all quite costly....
the basic fishball noodle base
RM5.00 (Quite reasonable) but when you look at it when it comes... lol... its not really worth it... the size is big... not the amount....

I paid RM 7.90 for the noodle curry soup with 2 yong tou fu
RM 2 for the diluted soy bean drink

anyways.. i had mine in curry sauce.. with a stuffed chilli and egg plant.... anyways, I know a good curry when i taste one.. and the curry tells how dedicated the chef is at their work... so... as mine approached... the size shocked me.. bt not the filling... and they throw in the not so fresh clam... which I really hate.. due to the taste... :P the chilli was not stuffed properly bt the eggplant weren't so bad... just that, its not that good when you stuffed it in ur mouth... the curry was a normal curry with lots of coconut milk and absolutely not spicy enough... its kinda like the common KL sweet curry... but i do agree.. the noodle is great.... :P they should change their name to Ah Koong noodle house... :) the noodle is soaked and cook at a nice timing... :P apart from that, I ordered a homecook soy bean drink.... and Its tasteless... too diluted....

overall.... i give this restaurant 1 1/2* only come when you are hungry...

Ah Koong Restaurant....... aka noodle house... :P

My fishball noodle, yong tou foo in curry...

the noodle is brilliant... well, im not too sure if i was lucky ... bt its worth the try...

and look at the size of it... really can fill you up when you are hungry

and the two ladies who accompanied me to try the noodle house... muahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment