3.8.08

Who is Bong Cheng Tzuu?

Have you ever experience the feel of not knowing who you are? or even what you are? Why are you here? Best yet... Have you ever ask yourselves these questions? Are you happy bout who you are now? Well, i've never stop asking myself that questions since I regain back my life from the 6 years I've lost.

some may ask me why I work so hard and some think I'm really crazy and should go slow and rest... bt whenever I close my eyes, i felt like I've not done anything constructive yet.. and I just wanna do something which will teach me something... I wanna learn.. I wanna experience... I just wanna do something which I know I can learn something from.....

I've very burnt out... most of my "Chi" are burnt out... and Im breaking down now... technically.. and physically... bt my brain and spirit won't agree and keeps on fighting on... keeps on pushing me forward... to do more.... i have abundant energy... to keep going bt i just wanna rest my body so it can regenerate the energy to push further...

Where do I wanna go after this? for now... I believe... I just wanna be a good son, a good brother, a good friend, a good student and a good actor....

right in the middle of my showers.. i decide to take a picture of myself.... half naked... lol

2 comments:

  1. excellence...
    yes, that is what we all strive for!
    keep that desire alive!!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: how's ur workout coming along? im thinking.. if i can come down during one of my breaks after the rush mth of deadline.. got place to workout and stay?

    ReplyDelete