30.8.08

Indian Rojak at Taman Bahagia

Well, I've been told that the Rojak at Taman Bahagia is brilliant by a friend of mine which i met at the Bus station.. I've been dying to try it since then and finally I got the chance when I had a to change my bus at Taman Bahagian the other day after my gym session...

Its located exactly opposite the Taman Bahagia LRT station, just next to the small park.. If you see the Train station on your right, then the park is on your left.... its a small Lorry as shown below.. so anyways, I didn't had the chance to sit down and eat it cause I need to catch my ride home so I had a take away... but you can sit down, relax and enjoy your rojak and Chendul ( which is a local kinda dessert (shaved ice on a variety of mixture of peas and nuts)... anyways... I took it home and attacked it straight away...

compared to the SS15 Rojak, this is way out of the league... Portion wise, Its a drastic difference... and the taste.. this one taste nothing but salty and not even spicy enough.. the ingredient is not up to standard.. the ones which is suppose to be crispy, isn't and the tofu is really hard....

so, your choice... whether to give it a shot or just go for the one at subang ss15 which I've posted up in my previous log... I would say this is only 1*

The stall is just next to the park and under a tree..

you'll never miss the tables n chairs under the tree...

a view at the LRT station from the stall

the portion.... well, compared to the one in SS15, its a major steep difference...

just look at how empty the container is

it looks nice....

and looks yummy...

but it taste nothing but salty.... and heck... its not even spicy...

No comments:

Post a Comment