12.8.08

Road to Stardom.. Road to Ransan

on my way to collect my script.... My 1st station... Kelana Jaya LRT

120808 - I was called to collect my script for my 1st film role.. previously, I've always only able to appear on tele screens.. bt this is a big step in my career... im heading into the big screen... and it gets better... they are going to make a comic out of the movie "Ransan" and will use the actor's face as the original character..

how do I feel..... ??? Wanna jump from stars to stars when they told me im one of the main cast... well, hmmm... I get to die at the end of the movie though... hahahaha... Im playing the character "Pembelah Langit" which so happens to be a bounty hunter... according to the director, I play an important role in the movie... not going to spoil the story for you all... so when the movie is out... go and buy a ticket... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment