12.8.08

And we call ourselves Friendly Malaysian

Today... today... today.......... lots have happened... well, i weren't able to capture every single detail bt... bt... bt..... lol.... sigh.... oh well, look at the pictures below... what is wrong with all the pictures I took???? Is this how friendly Malaysian's are?? hogging a seat with our bag or belongings rather than giving it up to a needy person.. senior citizen? pregnant lady perhaps? sigh... well, i've witness senior citizen standing in public transport when young ppl sat comfortably without even blinking... pushing their way through just to sit... or cut u off ur cue without feeling guilty... come on Malaysians... where are your courtesy?? I've seen Pregnant ladies standing staring at ppl who are seated in hope for a seat... OI!! if u wanna accuse me of doing the same.. think again... I've no guilt in saying I give up my seats to the needy all the time...

ASKING ALL WHO READS MY BLOG... THE NEXT TIME ROUND.. RUSH IN TO FIGHT FOR A SEAT... AND WAIT FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF THOSE SEATS SO YOU CAN GIVE EM UP FOR THEM!! LOL... Thats what my intentions are when I grab a seat everyday... :P

Look at that... like its what the seats r meant for.. without guilt...

Look at that.. I gave up my seats for the needy and they place their bags and belongings on the seats... and they even rushed to my seat when I stood up...

one gone, another to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment