17.8.08

Chinese New Year in Brunei

Well, usually I would be in Brunei everytime Im in Miri.. I've got lots of friends in Brunei but seems like Im having less now since most of them grew up and left the country to pursue their knowledge overseas... the only one left to hang about is Tse Tow who owns the Magic shop "Spades" in the Mall, Gadong and Gabriel Hii, my best friend's baby brother.. well, couple of more but usually, I hang round them.. :P

Its a time I would never forget in my life... I miss you all and can't wait till chinese new year again.. cause I'll be back... (mimicking Arnold in terminator)

Heman aka King here in KL (far left in white)
Gabriel Hii (Front left in Black)
Tse Tow (Back with a cap)
Me (leaning on the counter)

Tse Tow showing heman new tricks..

Caught in the act... wondering what is he doing down there...

Jennet, my god-sis.... bored of the monkey business we guys were doing...

Well, Heman is a very curious little boy... and he is always impressed by Tse Tow Magic.. lol

Heman showing off his clowning skills...

Done with superb skills... Gabriel, "I don't need props to be a clown, see..."

Heman, " try to beat this"
Tse Tow, Let me give u a hand" Muahahahahaha

Tryin to pose... heman on the left, Tse Tow on the right and Im always in the middle.. donno why?

Wahahahaha... Heman's like so stiff at the back.... pretending to be a statue.. and Tse Tow's having fun learning Steven Chow's Nipple dragon claw on Gabriel

Look at the Glasses... it feels more like mugs... lol.. its only like B$2.80 or mayb B$3 sumthing... Malaysia, try to beat that... look at the size of it... only at "Ah Han Thai"

2 comments:

  1. yeah~~
    I heard how low the cost of living is in Brunei!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: yeah man... nothing to spend on... yet.. salary is low

    ReplyDelete