24.8.08

Delicious Ramli Burgers...

Well, after my gym session... I took the bus to go home as usual.. bt today... while I was in a bus, I met an old lady.. who lives near SS5D/6... for 40 years... Its a place just behind the Giant Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya... anyways... She told me that the burger was delicious and .... well, i weren't suppose to have burger right after my gym session... by my taste bud tells me to... so.. anyways... u know what happened after that....

Bang, Bagi saya Banjo 1.... Banjo is an egg burger which is very popular here in malaysia... cost around RM1.50 throughout Malaysia.. if yours cost more... just complain... lol... anyways.. the location is just behind the Giant Kelana Jaya... you can come in through the Kelana Jaya post office junction or the UNITAR junction... head towards the smaller Giant... and you can actually see a KFC here.. its just opposite the road... they will be there every night... so come to try it...

the eggs is well cooked.. not too cooked actually... its top wit soy sauce, mayo and chilli.. and the usual vege.. like cabbage and onions... its not too soaked with the sauce and you can sit down to enjoy the burger... worth a try... I'd say.... 3* ...

There are lots of stalls here.. some in a lorry.. there is a stuffed tofu stall down the street...

Here's the Burger stall... iv yet tried the rest of the other burgers... but ... since the banjo is good... i guess.. so are the rest...

the tables for you to enjoy your Ramli burger..

A distant look of the lorry... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment