15.8.08

Super Beef in cheras, KL

on the 130808 - I had a casting down in cheras... and of course... every1 knows tat last wednesday was the busiest of my schedule for this week... I have to be at Asia Jaya in the morning at 10:30 am.... and rush all the way down to Cheras.. or hmm.... up to cheras.. for a casting and right after that... i have to be at subang for a TVC shoot.....

so anyways... noting much happened in the morning for the asia jaya shoot... n right after the casting... I went all the way to cheras.. and I was kinda like 2 hrs early... so i decide to eat b4 i go for it... don wanna fight a war on empty stomach... lol.... and I was like walking from the LRT station all the way to their office.. like almost 45 min walk... and all the while, staring at all the restaurants... and wonderin whether I shd just pop in for a quick lunch.... bt.... but... but...... I ended up at this Malay stall (pic shown below) by the road side cause I saw the massive crowd there..... so I went in and sat down.... the waiter took my order and when the order came.... well, the food was quite ridiculously small portion... bt what can i expect from a shop in KL right.... so anyways... I tired the sauce.. and It weren't bad at all.... thumbs up... bt the rice's a bit dry... and what made the whole eating process went sour was when I tried to chew on the beef.... gosh... i mean, ppl who knows me knows that I chew on chicken bones.... and man.... I just found out that Im not invincible that very moment... I can't even chew pass the meat... lol... Its so hard and untearable that I have to swallow it down... and its only because its cut into smaller pieces before it was cooked.... I tried to cut it... bt failed to do so due to the strength of the Bull.... -_-|||

guys... if u wanna eat Nasi Goreng USA..... here in cheras, at this shop by the road side... please... please.. at least bring a chainsaw...

Arif Kauna Seafood

The whole stretch of Food stalls.. wonder if its legal ???

I know its disgusting.. bt I have to take a pic of the unchewable beef... I just can't swallow em..

No comments:

Post a Comment