30.8.08

Media Corp Malaysia....

well, it was quite a disappointment for this case... cause I didn't know that they were shooting the same drama as the one I've acted in before... "My Destiny" as the waiter... and so... I went all the way to Maluri, Cheras.. I did my make up at the Media Corp Studios with Sister Keng, a local veteran artist... and after I done my makeup.. we took their ride to the kajang hospital where they shoot the days episode...

when I reach the site, some of the crew were shocked to find me there and asked what I was doing there... so I told them that I was there for the role as the doc... and they were taken aback... I asked whether its the same drama.. and "yes!" was the reply... lol... so I didn't know what to do.. but they asked me to carry on.. with doubt in their face...

anyways, I didn't made the shots due to my role in the last scene was too obvious... so... they gave me a round to play around in their costume... and I managed to took couple of shots in em... and confused some of the patient into thinking that im a surgern and some veteran doc thinking that Im a new doc in the hospital... muahahahahaha.... (Evil Laugh)...

oh... another thing.... I always do my homework before any of my shootings... and I can totally memorize the dialogues.... even in chinese... bt please give me in pinyin ya... lol...

The studio where they do all the makeup for all the artist...

me after the make up.... emm.. i look very nerdish in this hairstyle...lol

dressing up in the toilet.. they gave me a pair of glasses trying to make me look different from the last scene as the waiter..

the assistant director and the director in action..

the cameraman testing out the speed and angle for the drama

and the artists practices the play

inal check on the mic.... thats is Johnson... I acted with him in my last chinese drama

Me playing around with the costume in the toilet..

Do I look weird?

obviously... i am still in the toilet.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment