17.8.08

Bong Cheng Tzuu "The Actor"


"Oh no.. not another Emo Log!!"... lol... seems like every time I have my portrait picture here on my blog... it's always going to be emotional....

Not this time... I just wanna blog this up cause I think ... I kinda like this picture I took of myself... lol.. yes... I took it myself.. since non of the local Male photographer take interest in taking male models photos.... I took the liberty of taking my own shots... its quite sad to think of why these people take up photography for... is it for the love of art or just mere animal instinct... lol... No offence guys.... think bout it yourself... asked your self conscience this question every night before you sleep... "Are We Perverts?"

3 comments:

  1. yeah~~
    That's why I'm so glad my housemates are hobby photographers who are more than willing to acomodate any ideas a needy housemate, such as myself, has!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye bong..
    its me sha...the gurl at kapten boleh cast..remember??
    love ur blog..creative and artistic..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry.. very backdated reply: Jikkam.. its always good to stay with photographers or videographers.. especially ini our lines.. cause we can always get to do something fun which is not commercialized bt the love of the art

    Syafinas: yup.. how are u.. so sorry for the late reply.. iv not checked on this blog for ends... just notice this commet

    ReplyDelete