15.8.08

The Best Nasi Lemak I've tried so Far in Peninsula Malaysia

well, I've always love to come here to have my daily dosage of Nasi Lemak (Coconut milk Rice) the 1st time my friend brought me here, I totally fell in love with the Nasi Lemak... bt due to its location and distance from the place Im stayin, my friend rarely bring me there to eat... and cause i weren't familiar with all the locations yet and don't even know what is a "223" or where... So I can only crave like a pregnant lady... lol

Bt oh yeah... cause I have to go to a location which is pretty near to this beautiful landmark... I found the way to come here for this marvelous Nasi Lemak.... all you have to do is...

Take a "Putra LRT" and stop at "Taman Paramount" get off the train and head down to the bus station downstairs... there is only one bus to hop on to... so don't have to worry bout taking the wrong bus.... so... follow through and when u see a shell and right after that, a petronas follows.... its near... u will 1st see the "stamford college".... and as u get nearer.. u can see the "o'conner" building on the right, the "produa" service center on ur left... of a "Pensonic" building on the far end... remember to stop here... cause the bus will stop in from of the food court... the place is called "selera Jaya 223"


and as always, not all are nice to eat.. so don't categorize em... as there is only one stall which serves the best sambal and rice.... its the NO2 stall.... u have to walk all the way to the other end if ur taking the bus..... and if u come at night... u'll actually be served with "otak otak" a very special fish paste thingy.... lol... i just love it... bt make sure, u sit near the NO2 and the best otak otak will come to u... :P

Nasi Lemak - RM1
Otak Otak - RM0.60

just imagine... im on constant diet and when I come here, I take 2 packet..... :P lol... remember... get ur Nasi Lemak from No2 stall :P

The Pensonic complex.... from afar... press your bell now if ur in the bus...

The produa workshop....

this is how it looks like when u enter... walk all the way to the end and u'll find 002

this is the front view... the 002 is just on the left side...

Here is how it looks like... totally worth the money....

emmm... nasi lemak... usually comes with the coconut rice of course, the anchovies, peanuts, egg and sambal...

The delicious nasi Lemak bungkus...

All done with my nasi lemak

and usually u'll be served with this sorta tray.. .with the nasi lemak in it...

Here's the stall...

u can order a plate nasi lemak... and add in extra dish... bt its not RM1 anymore.. lol

The one and only..... chef...... emmm... forgot to ask for her name... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment