8.8.08

KL .. big city life with big city treatments for visit Malaysia year

Well, I was suppose to shoot my 2nd chinese drama yesterday.. bt.. they canceled off the shooting for the day last minute... i didn't asked why bt i was already in the LRT heading towards my destination and so.. I have to head out and took the LRT back the other way... I got off at Taman Bahagia, PJ and took a bus down to Up-town... did a little chore there before I walked down to One Utama shopping complex.. yup... I always do that.. I remember my 1st time back to Brunei.. I was staying at Kota Batu... Wanted to go downtown.. walk to the main road and just realize that I don't know how to catch a ride to town with the local public transport... so... I walked all the way to town... lol... same thing happened when I 1st step foot in Miri, Sarawak... lol... anyways....

when I was in Up-town... I visited a Sony store.. pic just below... U can see it clearly if ur heading towards One Utama from Kelana Jaya... its just on the left side of the highway... anyways... I went in... A sales person approached me speedily.. and asked me what I wanted? I told him its just casual browsing and I went bout to the shelves to take a look at what I wanted.. He tailed along as expected.. right after he found out that I meant it when I told him its just casual browsing... He totally ignored me and didn't response when I bid him goodbye... is this how you treat you customers? every1 who enters the shop is considered a customer and its their responsibility to take care of the customers... anyways... what a big bang on our "VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR" Promo.. lol

This is the shop im talking bout and the sales person is a plump chinese guy

oh well, won't let those kinda losers ruine my day... lol... so I continued on walking towards One Utama... actually... the reason I wanted to walk so much yesterday was cause I ate too much the whole day and I wanted to shed off some fats... lol...

The landmark which tells you that you are in Bandar Utama.. just beside the TV3 complex.

Anyways, this log is all bout customer service... so.. Im going to carry my AK47 and start firing away.... here are a couple of shops need to make a review on their sales person...

Radioactive... just the other day, i walked into this shop... well... wat really happened is that I walked in right after a Malay couple walked in and this Malay sales person only greated them but not me... How sure am i? well, u might say she kills 2 birds with one stone... hahahaha... I was outside lookin through the mirror when the couple went in.. when I went in, they were well on the other side of the store... there is a partition in between... anyways... I didn't fancy being racial discriminated... but, being polite, i just carried on my browsing... the couple left.. and she thank them and bid them good bye... couple of minutes later, I left walking purposely right in front of her but she just ignored me... the couple didn't buy anything either... so... customer service eh?


This one here is a winner... MAC City...I walked into the store and was greated by a Fat chinese dude with spectacles.... as always, I just told him its only casual browsing... bt he kept on tailing me... so I asked for the price list of the Imac.. He hesitated and said ,"Price list ah...... " with sarcasm in his tone before he took his folder and pulled out a sheet and flap it at me... rudely... I was nice enough not to shout at him that day nor did I purposely throw the sheet in front of the shop... gosh... giving away leaflets is a marketing gimmic.. bt to them, I guess its only worth it to give those RM 0.005 pieces of papers to buying customers.. What a service?


What can I say... I got really bored of complaining... seriously.. I hate to complain.. bt... Can anyone educate these people that customer service is very important.. not only cause ur in the servicing line.. but because you are a human... PLEASE BE A HUMAN .. NOT ACT LIKE ANIMALS... in Malay... its call BINATANG....

Other stalls which has really bad service inside One Utama... Padini.. the one shown above... CK, FCUK, Guess, A/X...... etc...

hey... a word of advice to all the sales person working in those branded store.. do try to remember.. you don't own the store... so tat makes u a wage slave who is not classy.. working inside a classy store doesn't change your class enough to look down on people.. if I were cruel... I'll tell you "If you are rich, why work here... why work at all when you can afford all these branded stuff"

anyways... forget bout the all the real sadist this world have to offer....

I was so excited to finally watch "THE DARK KNIGHT" each and every time me and my friends decide to watch it... Its always fully booked... the rest of the other schedule is not align to my friends working schedule... :( so I got the chance to watch yesterday cause I watch the 5:15pm show....

gosh.. its totally worth watching... bt... bt...... the main attraction of the movie is the JOKER... not cause its his 2nd last movie.. bt its how he portrayed the joker... how he got into the role.. the character... the movie totally came alive cause of the late Heith... all cheers to him.. please.. please... watch THE DARK KNIGHT.... I totally enjoyed the experience.. and wouldn't mind watching it again... but at another cinema... the one I went to.. was totally Freezing like the north pole... Tanjung Golden Village... and if you all wanna watch it... please book a day or 2 earlier... its still fully booked up till today...

The Joker... WHY SO SERIOUS? LET ME PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment