22.8.08

Crumpler Fux Deluxe - My Baby

Gosh... I've been dying for a CRUMPLER since I saw it in London... the craze, the obsession... the lust for a Crumpler.... seriously... it can be a cult... and I just found my love... and its the 24L Fux Deluxe... its completely water resistant... just imagine.. water resistant.. And I tested it today under the rain... unintentionally... and It PROVEN!! by Me... :P Im waiting for the bucket to arrive... I've checked with the store.. its coming in next month... Around RM199... its kinda like its accessory... to partition the space inside... there are two compartment now.. a zipper side pouch and a large 20L space... its huge... if you are a traveller.... get a crumpler... wont regret it... trust me... you will grow to love your crumpler..

this baby of mine cost RM385 and I can tell you, its totally worth it.. now I can bring one bag and stuff my bottle, tripod and camera, my sketch books and couple of changings... and its totally useful when I go for my shootings... usually they require me to bring a couple of changings and my previous bag was stuffed til bloated... lol... so..... 5* buy...

Look at tat.. isn't It LOVELY.... don't you just wanna hug it... :P

Don't be fool by the cheap immitation.. this is the logo...

and it even comes with a cute tag.. lol.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment