18.8.08

An Iranian Experience

180808 - yes.. finally... im blogging what Im doing today... lol.. Well, woke up early due to a movie reading in Ukay Perdana.. Its for my role as "Pembelah Langit" in Raja Muhkris' "Ransan" ... as usual, I love to go early so I can settle down and rest a bit before I start off... But since I was really early today, so I decide to hang bout KLCC and finally taste the Iranina Food which I've been dying to try since my college moved to Yap Kwan Seng..

Its located at the food court inside the Avenue K... actually, u have to go to the concourse level... if you can't find it... just head to the KLCC LRT station side and head towards where all the food is... you wont miss it... and If you see a scenery as such I've took down as below... then you are on the right track...

I ordered Khorsht Gheime which is split pea stew in English. this dish actually comes with a plate of rice cook in Iranina style.. The stew is sourish with a hint of sweetness.. it's actually made from tenderly prepared beef (it's absolutely tender... unbelievably tender), of course the split peas and potatoes in tomato puree. The Iranian told me its something similar to the Indian Dall. Lucky I trust my instinct today and gave it a go... and it turns out to be a 4* dish.. its absolutely worth the try... oh... not to forget... the rice is splendid.. its cook in a way that you can actually feel every grain seperated.. I have a Iranian friend who told me how they cooked it... bt I have already forgotten... lol... and the best part is... its at a reasonable price...

Khorsht Gheime with rice - RM5.50
Iranina Tea - RM1.00


The entrance to the food court... its hard to miss with all those bright stars....

The name of the stall.. Shiraz Food..

The selection of Iranian Dish

The young lady you will find serving the food... did I mentioned that they have very good customer service??

The splendid rice.... gosh.. don't b fool by the outlook... its actually very delicious..

and the Split Pea stew... look at the portion... :P

And all this for only RM5.50

Its totally crowded today... mayb its lunch time or mayb its due to the heavy rain...

Check the crowd out... gosh... i was lucky I had a seat after I ordered..

there are numerous stalls here.. bt I tried a couple and never came back... bt starting from today.. I think Im coming back for more Iranian food...

No comments:

Post a Comment