19.8.08

NTV7 Chinese Drama - My Destiny Episode 20, 21

190808 - yet another successful daily blog... lol... emm.. Im not playing any lead role here.. Just a small part... lol... Im just an extra in most of my Chinese Market venture. Mayb due to the fact that I don't win any idol competitions or sort... bt.. let me remind you.. winning those competitions doesn't make you a good actor... only makes u someone who is being viewed a lot on tv... lol anyways.. what I think the chinese market in malaysia lack of in the film industry.. are real dedicated actors who really act... "Not just another pretty face on the screen"

anyways... the effort I placed into my love of art... priceless... lol

Woke up at 4am today due to the fact that the agent told us to reach the location at 7:30am... and there ain't no bus from my place to the Train station that early.. usually will only come to my place at around 6:30am... and im really emphasising USUALLY!!! cause sometimes, it reaches at about 7am.. Three cheers for our ULTIMATELY EFFICIENT public transport... so i didn't wanna take the risk... and I decide to walk in the dark... all the way to the train station ... which took me an hour on face pace... luckily the sun is still sleeping... and I didn't sweat since its still very cold. from the Kelana Jaya, it took me half an hour to reach KL sentral.. which I have to walk to the monorail to hitch a ride to Imbi station... and I started walking to the place where they called the shaw Parade... well.. something funny happened.. I took a wrong turn and ended up at the other side.. and I mean.. the far side.. thinking I was on the right track... so.. my 6th sense was tingling.. and I stop a passing lady to asked for direction.. she was inching away when I asked her... I think I look like a punk.... or something dreadful.. lol... so she was kinda enough to walk me to the junction.. (she is going towards the same direction) and pointed me to the building.... so I found it in the end... yeah... !!!

So.. the shooting only started at about 8:30am or was it 9am... cant remember.. bt well... I reached at 7am... lol... now i know its possible... :P I was asked to dressed up as a waiter of the restaurant.. which is Purple Cane Tea Restaurant in real life.. Im not too sure what its called in the drama... (this restaurant serve everything in tea.. i so wanna give it a go sometime soon. bt the price is quite.. i mean quite competitive...... at a higher range.... lol) if you must know

Lot GL-02,
Ground Floor, Shaw Parade,
Changkat Thambi Dollah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
www.purplecane.com.my
+603-21453090

so... emm... I have a bow tie and like... hmmm... u be the judge of it... lol anyways... I was waiter here and a badminton player at another location at Cheras.. I weren't the only extras for the day... I met this 2 gals from Tar college... they are actually the ambassadors for Nikon.. and well, I was looking for a compact camera... and they asked me to wait for the next fair... Its their 1st job.. and they managed to eat on set... lol... me on the other hand.. only had Protein drink for breakfast... lol... Im on training ok... :P not on a slimming diet...

anyways.. It ended at 3pm .. which was on time ... lol... oh well... its my 2nd step into the chinese market...I was a stuntman for my 1st chinese invation.. Anyways... eventually.... Il manage to break into the chinese market... :P

On my way to the shooting location... before anything is altered... lol

Obviously.. the place is at Jalan Nyonya... lol.. I had a hard time trying to find this place.. ya

The Shaw Parade.... wonder if its related to the shaw brothers..

Nite lamps.... I like it anyways..

Yue yan sang restaurant.... I've no idea how its like

The Purple cane tea restaurant.. from afar..

Close up... this is the main entrance from the side.....

Everyone was waiting for the door to be open before they can set up..

check that out.. tennis balls as the footings.. I asked the camera man.. bt he weren't friendly enough with his answer... :S

just the costume.... I was getting cheecky in the toilet

and the change... :P do i look professional?

About to leave the set... :P going to another location... :P the camera crew and the director in blue

Look at that cam... its going to be how its going to be shown on tv...

trying to camwhore....

The veteran actors at work...

That's Sister Keng and I can't remember the guys name.. yo.. he's very friendly ya... :P

The two extra gals... Jo on the left and Maple on the right...

of course.. they r the seniors... all respects...

taking a shot with the veteran artist, Keng

Finally.. I would like to express my appreciation to a wonderful gal who offered to give me a morning call because I mentioned that I might not be able to wake up on time... Thanks you Swee Ling... i'll never forget you and your support.. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment