4.9.08

Nasi Ayam Cili Kering at Kerinci LRT Station

Well, I was down at Kerinci to snap some shots around the corner... I've never been there since I got here... emmm... actually, I've never got off at this station if it were for a mission.. :P lol... anyways... I got a bit hungry and.. well... i din wanna go to the gym in an empty stomach.. so I walk around the building which was link to the station... a great big round.. and I thought their Food court would be a huge place.. ended up with only 3 stalls.. so I din eat there... I walk down the path.. pass a restaurant and a mamak... and ended up here.. cause I saw "Nasi Special De Fusion"... tot its sum speciality food... so I sat down.. but.. only to find its not a dish... lol... and I was sitting next to tis couple of ladies.. and saw what they were eating was kinda "a drool over for".. so I ordered what they had... "Nasi Ayam Cili Kering" which is Dried chilli chicken with rice.. it cost about RM5 .. which is fairly reasonable....

the ingredient....

Of course... Dried chilli, Ginger, carrot, spring onion, and onion stir fry with chicken in spicy soy sauce...

the dish was a fab.. the chicken is tender, the rice is a bit off though bt it was ok.. noting to complain bout... the sauce was quite spicy(I LIKE) with just the right amount of salt to accommodate to the tasteless white rice.. definitely worth to try....

definitely a strong 3*

I din wanna look too obvious in trying to snap a pic of the shop with my DSLR.. so I took the menu instead

The deco is not too bad.. what do u expect out of a restaurant under a train track..

The view of the rice in full

and an artistic approach... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment