9.9.08

feeling a little blue... a little lonely... and in need of love...

Its been a while since I last had a relationship... in fact.. almost coming to a year... in couple of mths more... not going to talk bout my last relationship... cause nothing left to talk bout... i've always been a forward looking person.. every relationship starts afresh and I don't wanna taint my new relationship with the past..

As to why I stayed single up till now..?? cause I wanna find someone I can have a long relationship with.. some1 who is not fooling around.. Im tired of relationship hops.. and don't wanna feel the heartache of having to feel how the gals going to feel during the break-ups... Love is not bout hurt... and of course... my hectic schedule forbits me from even thinking of having any at the moment.. i've to consider how my other half going to feel if i've no time to spend with her... cause to me Love is very spiritual... I'l stay single for now... mayb for a long while... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment