21.9.08

sleeping at kl sentral McD after training for Ransan

well, as what the title said... its just a normal day and I was required to come in for the training... i mean.. im the only chinese coming in for the training.. and I TOTALLY understand that they need to conduct the training due to the puasa month now... so the training usually starts at 10pm and lasted till 2am.. which means, the only one without a car... tats me... dont have any transport to go home... usually, if the production house requires us to come for the training for the sake of the movie, they will have to provide transport for the artist to come and go... well, that is done internationally throughtout the whole world... hmmmm.... anyways... maybe cause Im just a newbie in this industry and have not been considered by them as an artist?? hmmm... mayb... who knows.. but I know it has nothing to do with the company.. nor the director or the producer.. cause they are totally innocent... like always, a company's name is ruine by some irresponsible staff who thinks that being given a task, they rule the world.. so please don't judge the whole lot due to some inconsiderate people of the certain group... anyways... I was suppose to follow azie's car to the training and back.. but she din come.. so the next option was to follow another person who was suppose to be responsible for our wellfare... which.. she fail terribly... anyways.. i had to ask around but no one wanted to help... so the moment come.. and its time to go... I was pused to one of the artist and well... we talked bout it and he was really reluctant to send me home or to any nearby location... so i asked him politely to drop me off at KL sentral so that I can take the earliest train back home... I reached at 3am.. and waited at McD till 6am... and well... what can I say... I hope the management would trust the power and task to some1 responsible enough not to be racism discriminating... Malaysia Boleh?

How KL sentral looked like when its closed...

Prove that im there...

another prove that im at McD at 3am... due to disfunctional management skills and trusting the wrong people

waiting for the earliest train back home..

well.... last prove that im at KL sentral since 3 to 6am

trying to catch some sleep before i head over to my next shoot..

1 comment:

  1. wow~~
    the welfare officer is not doing his/her job, eh?
    is it possible to complain to his/her supervisor?

    ReplyDelete