30.9.08

Short Film Competition - Power and Grace

In Search of Life - Is my friend, King and I's 1st film production.. muahahaha.... u know what... mayb I should use that as my production house's name... "the king and I" muahahaha... anyways... we only have a short period of time to accomplish this short film to be submitted to the competition... there's no time to do any color grading nor ample time to get more actors in... most of which, shot me the 1st question "How much is the Payment?" lol... anyways... im Blessed to have so many Good friends who are willing to lend a hand in making this short film a success... I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the names below...

Written and produced
Bong Cheng Tzuu
(haiyo... appreciating myself - cannot meh)


Co-produced, Edited and Directed
Hii King Wu

Music
Elaine Teoh

Assistant Camera
Ester Ng Shu Yin

Cast
Charlene Tan Cui Zhi
Elaine Teoh
Ester Ng Shu Yin
Sam Poon Wei Kiat
Vince Hon
Yeo Mei Ling


DV camera - borrowed from
Silva and Adeq


The actual shooting days we use was only 4days in actual... minus the days when the camera went hair-wire.. lol... cause i actually shot 5 - 6 times of the jumping off the wall scene due to the technical error from the camera... anyways... the editing was quite fast as we need to finish it up before end of this month to submit it... i learn a lot and not to forget, had a great time with my friends who helped out...

i will post the video soon... not too soon... bt soon enough... right after the winners are announced.. just in case they wanna disqualify me by saying that i've posted the video before... anyways.... i'll post it up on youtube to see how many hits i can get :P

im working on my 2nd project now... mainly targeting the social issue of today... targeted time "20Min" short film.. I will need more actors.. lots of supporting and features with dialogues... even the extras haf dialogues... please be inform, its still a project and i don't have the budget to pay any actors or crew yet... but if you are looking to grow with me and my friends... gain more experience in acting, shooting and producing a film... please leave me ur contact in the comment box for this log... :P ... be sure that the 2nd project will be a lot more professionally done as i'll have more production crew who are brilliant in this field....

standing on the 18th floor roof edge without any safety equipment.... well, actually we had wires... but we were so rush that we left it at home... my friend who was handling the camera had to be extra careful not to knock me with the camera which was attached to the tripod...

I had so much running scene in the film that i actually pulled my hamstring muscle due to the stress I place on them... gym, training for ransan and this film...

well, its an art film... so when i post it up... if you guys wana leave a comment.. pls add in with you own words what you understand bout the film... thanks...

our lovely talented musician.. Elaine Teoh

cute assistant camera - Esther Ng

emmm... speechless... The King... hehehe... by now u should know, he's my best buddy...

graceful actress - Charlene Tan

Fabulous Friend - Sam Poon

Vince is the only male on the far right and Mei Ling is the only gal with a bag...

Well, catch a glimpse of me lunging off the top of the roof... without any safety equipment... :S don't do this at home kids...

emmm.... still live to tell... muahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment