4.9.08

Addressing the community

One fine day, I was walking down a path in Kuala Lumpur with my EOS350D to find sum nice shots for my photography competition.... and emm.... i came upon some interesting sight and so.. I took a couple of shots... well... the community have to do something bout the open rubbish dumpings... its going to make Malaysia look bad... :(

I took a lot of pics but only going to blog tis one up... cause im lazy.. not cause its the best of the shots... muahahahahahaha....... evil laugh...

oh... tis is just something I threw in for the tourist... Malaysia is sure a beautiful place... just check out the interior of KLCC... :P...... muahahahahahahaha.... evil laugh..

2 comments:

  1. Yup...
    Welcome to Malaysia where the person who can take advantage and get away with it, will.

    ReplyDelete