12.9.08

Rare Sight - Bong with a Vodka


I always finds it really interesting when someone catch me at a situation like the picture above...cause
no.1 - every1 knows I don consume alcohol
no.2 - I definitely don't smoke least BONG...

do you know how high can ppl get on BONG WITH VODKA??? emm... do you know what BONG is actually.... GOOGLE it... lol...

anyways... I was being naughty while I was snappin frenzy so I took tis pic.. and the vodka don't even belong to me... lol.. ops.. borrow only la kai... muahahaha....

i was kinda busy the past few days with trainings and preparations for the up coming shooting... and of course, im going to be singing tomorrow...lol.. yeah.. sing.. cause there is this program which is a new game show for ... emm... iv no idea who.. bt anyways, they need ppl to actually listen to the earpiece and sing it out... and they r going to record it down and play it back during the real show to confuse the participants... all the best to them... :P lol.. bt hopefully, they don't ask me to sing any foreign language songs... :P

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~
    You got a really cool job!
    Singing to confuse ppl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry.. very backdated reply: hahaha... my job is to confuse ppl :P muahahaha

    ReplyDelete