29.11.08

Friendship vs RM1

What is RM1 or maybe a couple of $$$ compared to a friendship?
A lot of people nowadays lost touch with why they are created for.. forgetting why great wars are won or and how battles are lost. Too much of us are indulge in the materialistic world we live in now.. care too much for that piece of paper with a half cut head printed all over it... sad to say... money is really important... even to me who is surviving with that pile i have now trying to make a difference in the film industry... just yesterday, i was hovering outside the camera store, thinking whether or not to buy that video camera... But I need it... Need it to shoot, to chase after a dream to help others who are not given a chance to have hope again... but If I buy it.... I'll have to survive on RM1 a day for the next couple of weeks till my checque clear.. or mayb another month... and if it prolongues... il have to start grazing the grass outside....

BUT HEY YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE.... IM GOING TO BUY THAT CAMERA CAUSE ITS MY DREAM, AND I DIE FOR IT!!
shhh.... don tell my family if ur reading this..lol.. cause i know they will not want to see me in starvation

...hahaha... anyways... even at this kinda situation... I'll never let money $$$ overlap friendship... because I know at the end of the day, when Im strip naked and burried 6 feet under, you are all I have apart from my family... in fact... I would want you sincere and honest friends to be a part of me... my family..

needless to say, Im disappointed by some friends for the past couple of weeks... and hey, Im ok.. Im still surviving.. I've been there, done that... Don't have to worry bout me ya... :P cheers

1 comment: