18.11.08

Kindness Exploited.....

Haiz.... just this month... I was working for an event... and Like my Part-time boss... He's been asking me to be at KL at 7am sharp... If I were to follow the normal routine... I'll be taking a bus from my place to the LRT station which takes 15 - 20 min... Using the LRT, I'll have to go to KL sentral which takes another 20 min... then I'll have to walk to the monorail which takes 5 - 8 min... and take the monorail to the location.. which takes another 10 min.... and I have to walk again... which is like another 5 - 10 min.... all and all... 68 min.... so getting there 7 sharp means that I have to start my journey at 5:30am... but.. the best part is.... there is no bus at that hour... and the earliest bus service starts at 6am.. which will reach my place at 6:30am.... so ... I had to walk from my place to the LRT Station which takes 1hr... meaning ... I have to wake up at 4am, start my walk at 5am..... :S

it weren't tat bad actually... but.. I was so low on my finances that period of time that I only took one roti Canai per day for 3days... and with the walk, I was half dead... Almost fainted 15 mins away from the station... but I pushed myself to carry on...almost crawled all the way to the station...lol.. Gosh, the station was like Utopia... and when I finally made it.... the guy who asked me to be there at 7am sharp is still sleeping at home when he was suppose to meet me and pass me the AV equipments... oh... I reached the location at 6:45am.... can you believe it?? but thank God that they serve buffet and I got to fill up... lol

oh... same thing happened on the 2nd day.... when he told me no later than 7:15am.... he came at almost 8am...

No comments:

Post a Comment