15.11.08

B.E.A.U.T.Y.

Beauty is only skin deep | Beauty conquers all | Beauty ... Beauty ... Beauty.... and the beast?? emm... only in fairy tale... But I believe... no matter how much a lot of people taint the real meaning of Beauty.... I still believe in Beauty.... do not be shallow.. Beauty comes from within the heart...

Do not judge someone by how they look.. instead, sit down and listen... listen to their msg from the heart... What is rotten withing the treasure chest, will always be rotten.. no matter how much u try to decorate it... it will always be rotten inside.... so please, from today onwards, plant a sweet fruit withing your chest.. be sincere to every1... no matter who they are.. and when you finally wanna open up youself to them, you will be offering them sweet fruits...

yet again.. today humanity disappoint me... iv nvr gave up on it, but it has always hurt me again and again.. why can't human rid themselves off Greed, selfishess, cruelty....etc... I tried to open up myself to you all but why can't you just acknowledge and appreciate my kindness and sinceriety... why do you have to exploit it and abuse it.... BUT...I'll not stop believing ... I have faith that one day, we can all co-exist together without the thought of using one another.... i may sound naive.. but hey... if its not because of my believes, I would have turn into a devil now...

Are you Beautiful Inside OUt?

oh... (PS... Im ok.. these r just little harmless virus.. not affected at all... Iv died over it before.lol..)

No comments:

Post a Comment