2.11.08

Getting My Bike License

Finally..... Im getting my bike license... i've not got the chance to grab that license cause my family thinks that riding a bike is suicide... lol... well, i was given a chance to grab a car license and to drive a 2.2cc Nissan Laurel at the age of 17.... what do I have to complain?? rite?? anyways, ive always love to ride bikes cause i think its super cool... hahahaha....

I went for the 1 1/2 hr theory lesson.. it was like murder... gosh, my family was rite... getting that license is suicide... hahaha... anyways, i survived the world most boring session with the instructor trying to burn our brain juice with his lame jokes...

we were given a chance to test ride the bikes.. a little teaser of how the exam is going to be like.. im not so used to riding the bike slowly... cause i used to just speed off... hahaha... so just imagine the funny scene of me trying to balance the bike while getting it onto the ramp... and doing the figure 8 ...... anyways, im still waiting on my "L" license.... to be continue....

this is the institute where Im going to get my bike license

No comments:

Post a Comment