19.11.08

Human Masterclass

I think we have tons of seminars, masterclasses, and forums being thrown about... whether its free, $10, $25.... $2500 .....etc... most of which, teaches or trains you how to make money... more money... and even more money..... some motivational classes... and skill classes... but the major problem that we are facing now is not all bout money.... its about how to be a proper human... Its totally priceless!!! cause if you know how to be a human, everything will come your way... STOP IT!! forget about "Oh! If I'm too nice, they will take advantage of me!" or "If I don't fight back, they will think that I'm a wimp" and "An eye for and eye"... If every1 thinks like that, when will there be peace? When will there be total harmony.... don't take bout racism issues... we can't even live peacefully as human, why talk bout race?

Out of the blue, I took out my phone today and read my inbox and saved messages... I'm really disappointed by how people communicate...the poison in their every words in the msg... and yes... I save all the hurtful and depressing messages people sent me... as a reminder... "why nice people die faster!!" lol...anyways...I was hoping that these kinda messages will decrease over time... That Loren Bong live up to his name as 'The person who affect every1's life whom he's crosses path with"..lol..guess im losing the touch..Come on people... learn to love...

anyways, this is not going to stop me from being a nice person... but if one day, I am to turn into a devil... you will know why... muahahahaha......evil laugh.... Gosh... I tried to be nice... I come to you with a sincere heart... in hope to find friendship and family love.. always looking and observing as to not hurt you in any ways unconsciously.... nor with my words or actions... but for certain reasons... im not able to input Gods love into any1... maybe Im just not cut out for any of this....

Why do you have to send the message when you know its going to hurt some1? and right after that, you sent "Hope there is no hard feelings" or "I know this msg might make you unhappy"... Don't you all even use your brains when you want to do something? Why do you think God create humans with brains to think? its not just for show!! if you don't wanna use them, you might as well strip youselves naked and run into the forest and live like a baboon... I think even the baboon can co-exist harmoniously... better than us.... I have no problem with that... im born in the year of the monkey anyways... lol

But I thank God cause I'm also blessed with kind souls recently.....

Thanks Kerryn, you are a very good friend indeed.. I think you are one of the few Im able to pour out my thoughts and still sit still and listen without yawning... lol

Thanks Conny, for offering a handy hand if ever Im in need...

Thanks Elaine, for being truthful to me, helping me in time of need and working together to fulfill our same dream-act for the sake and love of art...

Thanks Sam, for being a close friend whose is always there when im in need...

Thanks Jerold, for reading my blog :P and an understanding friend...

Thanks Wywn, for being such an angel and caring friend even when we have never met..


Emmm... hey... its kinda late now.. and i've very little sleep recently... lol... so If I missed out any of u... please don be mad... if I remember, i'l update this log... lol

please, all I'm asking from all of you is to be a Human!! It's not that hard.. If you try

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honour of being mentioned on your blog!

    You reap what you sow.
    You have been a good person & a good friend so you attract people who are good friends...
    You have at least 6 of them!
    =)

    ReplyDelete