14.11.08

Looking for Dedicated Actors

Hey every1.. Im writing a 25 minute short film script now for a short film competition and I need lots of talents... Its at the early stage of planning and I aim to finish the script by next week and getting the storyboard done the next week or so... so i can begin my shoot early december..

CHARACTERS TO FILL

MAIN 001
Male

Nerdish looking college student.. not too nerdish lah.. (Kuai Chai Look is fine) good boy..

Main 002
Male

Occupied

Main 003
Female

Occupied

Main 004 (Villain)
Male

Rowdy looking, to play as a leader of the bullies

Supporting Male (X3)
Rowdy looking lot to play as mischievous college students

Supporting Female (X2)
Simple, nice looking college girls (Kuai Lui Lah).. haiz.. don mind the spoil looking lass too..

Supporting Villain (X5)

Bullies.. bullies... need I say more.. (If ur a gal & looks rascalish.. ur on too)

Look guys... its a project for a short film competition.. and we are on a tight budget.. so I can't pay you for your contributions.. I can only show my appreciation by cherishing you all as a good friend and filling up you stomach during the shoot... of course, We will be teaching you acting skills and how to act in front of the camera and if you want more, we can teach you more bout film production, directing, camera....etc...

this is my 2nd project and there are more to come.. but I'm writing on my full length feature film now (this we will have budget to pay you$$$ - don't ask how? just know its a full budget film) (Ps. for those who stand by my side all this while, i would have already told you how :P ) But i'll be shooting a couple more shorts before I hit the big one.. this is because Im scouting for talents, people who love acting for the sake of art... I've told friends my goal, my vision and dream... are you willing to share with me? are you willing to work with me through thick and thin? Your sacrifice and dedication will not be forgotten...

my crew are people of the industry.. director has 8yrs experience, so does my editor, iv musicians and ... well, you can say i have the whole crew who are willing to work with me to realize a dream, a dream no longer captive in the imaginary...

if you are still interested |
Email me your profile and pictures @ chengtzuu.bong@gmail.com .... u can request for my number in your email :)

(ps. Im am sharing the pot if we win RM5000 with every1 involved in the film.. and the bonus prize - Sponsorship for a full feature film by the organizers)

Pss.. that means, you will be in a film too... no kidding

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are starting something!
    Keep it up!

    I would love to be a part of your project but my commitments are preventing me from having any extra time...

    All the best bro!
    =)

    ReplyDelete