26.11.08

Shooting for Museum NEgara Short clips...

it was a 2days shoot in Pahang.. I was shock to find that there is a Villagish kinda resort in the middle of the jungle.. well, its really very village like kinda resort.. everything made out of nature.. located at Janda Baik, Bentong. its quite a distant from the main road.. if you don't know nobody who knows the place, its best not to come cause you might get lost... lol anyways, the only reason that we are there is because the Director owns the house next to the resort...

anyways, I was sleeping through the whole trip due to my fatigue from the previous shoots and casting sessions and very little sleep.... so don't ask me how to get there again... lol.. oh well, the 1st days shoot started at about 4pm.. was suppose to be there at 8am.. but they push it to 12noon.. and like every1 was coming late and all and finally started the journey to the location at 3pm... haiz, it started to rain heavily as we are about to reach the location... thought we can start early and end early.... so any how... the shoot started with "Batu Bertikam" which is a local story of a mystical stone where two warriors stab their "Keris" into a big stone due to Frustration.. I was a Palace Guard who helped the Sultan to carry his shirt during the fight scene. The shoot ended at 1am.. every1 took their shower but ... emm... I kinda didn't know that we will be in a ... emm... village like resort that they don't provide any facilities or utilities... so I didn't bring my towel... but I managed to use my shirt as my towel after the shower.. the water pressure was very weak... anyways, I slept while seated up waiting for my food to digest.. but every1 was curious as to why I slept seated up... lol.. I told them I was meditating... muahahaha....

Woke up the next day to a sunny day... but cause of the heavy rain yesterday.. the pipes broke and there weren't any water... some of the guys went to take a bath in the river nearby but I was lucky that the tank in one of the room's still half tank cause they didn't use much yesterday... I washed my face there and went to have my breakfast... "Nasi Lemak" typical Malaysian Breakfast... We shot "Awang Lembing" which is about a mystical Spear which killed 99 villages... this is the time when I was like having a leech theraphy.. hahaha... well, we were shooting at a site which is infested with spiders, crickets, and leeches.... I think its a grass spiders nest... anyways... Halfway throughout the shoot, I noticed that my leg was bleeding.. I thought I cut my self while walking but then I notice a a leech on my foot and only realized that the leech came off accidentally while I was walking throught the grasses.. oh well, I was bleeding 1/2 hr cause of that... lol

My wound after a couple of wipes.... there is a small hole where the blood kept oozing out..

The house where we have out shoot.. a very classic Malay house

Resting, waiting for the next shoot.. emm... actually waiting for the make up for the 1st shoot..

Taking picture with our very own Malaysian Veteran Actor

My costume for the Batu Bertikam.. I am the Palace Guard

1 comment: