8.11.08

huh? unity? abolishing racism discrimination? where? when?

Haiz... talking bout racism and all... tot after so many years, they would just give it a rest.. guess not... iv been keeping this to myself thinking that i would talk to Raja Muhkris, the director after all the shoot is done. but seems like Irda (the culprit) beat me to it by kicking me out of the picture... lol...

so anyways, lets begin the story... after I was selected by the Director to be one of the character in Ransan which is going to be shot at Ipoh in nov2008 and will be aired in 2009. the usual schedule.. collecting the script, reading of the script... so happened that tis Malay lady called Irda, asked me rudely to send her my schedule.. i mean, she was really rude when there weren't any1 around... so anyways, i just brush it off... knowing me.. (hey guys, true or not... knowing me.. i just brush those shits off) and went home late.. i sent her my schedule the next morning... 2weeks later, we had another meeting, when she saw me, she shout at me accusing me of being irresponsible and din put much heart into being one of the cast by not sending her my schedule... again i brush it off thinking that she might be having PMS.. but Azie, another actress came in and she asked her politely why she has not sent her schedule to her... so... i suspected a foul play.... anyways.. i went home that night... dig up my sent folder in my gmail... and copied it... paste it on the new email along with all the sent info and sent her another one of my schedule.... she was speechless.... 1 - 0

then, our training schedule came out... i went in search of the place one day b4 the training cause no one i know, knows the place at all.. .try googling it... cant find it either.... asked the taxi to take me there... (Start point, kelana Jaya LRT - End point, Taman Mayang "behind kelana Jaya LRT") Even the taxi cant find it.... so I called Irda.... told her tat i can't find the place.. she was half awake.. and scolded me over the phone cause i disturb her sleep... anyhows, i apologize and put down the phone.... minutes later, i receive a text msg from her ... and this is how it went....

IRDA
Plz check ur schedule b4 u ask me. if u not interested let me know.very simple i'll get someone to replace u.
(Note - would I called one day earlier if im not interested?)
BONG
Em,i think if im not interested i won b anxious2com4d training n wait4u2call me n drag me2com rite:S lol.il check on d schedule n get bak2u..n4d trainin location,could u send me a more detailed map s i took a taxi which took me on a wild goose chase.is ter any landmark which al d taxi would know?thanks

IRDA
wow good answer.fyi u dont hv to wait us to call u everytime coz thats not our tasks then.once u get updated info from us plz take note coz we here not ur taxi driver.tq
(Note - I just told her im not waiting on them to call.. her smart answer really impressed me... and please, its your task to get the ppl to arrive at the location.. what the use of a coordinator if its not to let ppl know of the location and how to get there... lol.. and did i say she is a taxi driver? lol)

BONG
em,im not tryin2argue or anytin n i wld luv2haf a gud relationship wit every1 from d production in order2make tis film a success n smooth runnin.il apologize if we've had any misunderstandin sumwer since d 1st dy of castin or any wrong words iv said.d ting nw is im not from peninsula n im not familiar wit d area around.anyhow,il try2luk4d place.iv called Azie bt she doesn't know how2get ter2.thanks again hope our misunderstandin wil b dissolve d next time we meet.cheers;)

(FYI - take note of her superbly interlectual answers to whatever I asked)

2 - 0

anyways, they changed the location to Bandar sri Permaisuri which is at salak selatan... I have to take a bus from my place, change to a train, and change to another service line b4 i can reach there... what made it worst, they organized the training to start at 10pm and last till 2am.. my public transport service ends at 12mn... so I asked them Irda whether they can send me home cause its really far from my place... they pormised me that they will b transport to fetch me back... 1st training, they sent me home... 2nd training, they are reluctant and push me around.. 3rd training, told me that they are not going there... asked me to find my own transport... which ended up with one of the malay actors.. unwillingly he took me into the car... halfway, kept on telling me how hard and troublesome for him to go my place, i got the point and told him to drop me off at KL Sentral. at least i can sleep at the station.I slept at the station till 6am b4 i took the earliest train home...

another incident, due to my training before the martial arts training, I pulled my hamstring... so I can't jump. They asked me to perform flying kicks and all thinking that i was all bluff... kept on stressing that i must do it and shits... so I went back... got enough rest.. and went back and threw a flying kick and spinning kick too... right after that, they asked me to perform harder task... a back flip... well, iv only done it once 10+++ yrs ago and nvr did it again... so anyhow, cause i know they are trying to make me quit... so I went home and train hard till I injured my knee... a rod went into my knee when i landed wrongly... lol... anyways.... knowing that i can do whatever task they asked of me... they finally just show their tail by not telling me whenever there is a training...of course, thinking its the raya, they wont be any training, I didn't ask... finally, realizing the date of shoot is near.. i tried to call them but non of them answered the phone... so I guess, I was played out.....

what is the main reason...??? i guess Irda the malay gal just didn't like me cause Im a Chinese.... anyways, i know this has nothing to do with the director... cause he just trust the wrong people to handle the job... I wish Him all the best cause I do respect him<>

No comments:

Post a Comment