11.11.08

Pre-halloween... at one Utama... out for a walk

Muahahahaha..... 261008 - One Utama...... well, after celebrating heman's Birthday at Paris Restaurant ss2, Heman wanted to take a stroll down one Utama.... anyways.. the food at Paris Restaurant was fabulous... il blog bout it soon.... :P mayb my next... anyways....

back to the main topic... yes... every year, we celebrate halloween... well, emm... i thought this is my 1st ... but something came up and oh well, I missed yet another Halloween... hahaha... yeah.. everyone thinks that im like a party goer and like... how can I miss this event throughtout my whole life... well, up till now that is... I was planning to go either as the crow or joker... I went round looking for the face paint... but wanted to try something which my lecturer asked me to try... using eye shadow and hair spray... anyways, din get the chance to use it.. :( sob sob....

oh well, there is always a next year...

Oh my... I sense something fishy... something eerie ......

Argh... i've gotta kill this ... this.... this.... emmm.... what is his name again... i know he is from the movie "Scream"

whoa.... crow... yeah... its suppose to be my theme this Halloween

Anyways, if i can't party... im getting a bite out of it...

The SandWITCH!!!

Muahahahaha....... I took a bit off the right side of the pumpkin head...

Heman looking on... trying to act cool...

A worm's eye view of the Deevapali decoration at One U... Peacock..

I had to jump high into the air and snap this one....

Heman entering the Spin and win a Hyundai...

Look at that... wonder will they ever be this organize when it comes to queuing for public transport...

Feels Good... lucky he din get the 1st model...

Well, since its improvements... i wouldn't mind getting a Hyundai Coupe... but im on for Ducatti Monster..

No comments:

Post a Comment