2.11.08

A Trip down to Johor...

Well, couple of weeks ago, i went down to Johor to work for an event.. well, a Samsung Roadshow event to be exact... Tons of things happened along the way and of course, during the event too.... well, here are some to which I find interesting.....

This here is a Market like food court.. they serve nice seafood.. quite fresh... you should give it a shot if ur down in Tebrau, Johor

Here is another look... Well, I took down the signboard so you would know what to ask for... :P the sugarcane drink is extremely large...

This is one of the rest station along the way back to KL from Johor.. the food sucks and its infested with flies...

I just took this for the fun of it...

The monument showing the drivers ... emm... its Malaysian Highway

oh.. here is one of my colleague.. well, I just took tis for the sake of showing ppl how sweet KL boys are...lol.. he actually bought a Evian bottle for a gal which he denies that he likes, actually, he was hoping that the gal paid him back since its kinda expensive.. but he complained to me that the gal just thank him... he was kinda having a heartache.. well, wallet ache... hahaha... anyways, it was cause the gal has allergy towards unclean water... but seems like she can't take the Evian too... so our friend here asked for 1/4 drank bottle back cause it was expensive.. and like hung on to it like its national treasure.. he would suck on it sip by sip and enjoy the drink every couple of minutes... hahaha... sweet isn't it...

He has it by his side all the time... I wonder if he is still keeping the bottle.... ???

Gosh, ppl from Johor are really rich aren't they... with the fuel hike.. they can still afford this sorta luxurious car... Thank God that the fuel went down another RM 0.15

This is a very interesting sculpture... found outside a club at the Free trade zone, Johor... Cabana

My cup of drink which made me tipsy.. well, Drunk.. hahaha... I down couple of these babies down on empty stomach and felt heat.. I had to keep a clear mind cause the other two kids were really drunk... I think its black label with coke.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment