1.11.08

Just can't live up to its name....

Well, im very particular in what I wear... especially on my hair since i have natural fine thin hair... and even when I cut the crewcut, Il still end up with flat hairs.... Iv tried.. believe me... so Its kinda hard for me to keep my hairstlye for long... Iv used lorel, schwarzkopf, gatsby.... and etc... and none of them works on my hair.... The only solution I got which works is from Lakme, clay wax... it works perfectly with its promised dry matt look guranteed.... But still, i have to paired it with a superstrong hairspray to keep my hairstyle in place... lol... currently, im using Redken 23 and Schwarzkopf Osis+ .... these two works brilliantly... and if you are on a tight budget... get Aromatic... its awesome too.. but causes white flakes if you try to restyle it... but its only RM6 - 7....

anyways.... Iv been all over town looking for another hair product to keep my hairstyle fixed in place... and a lot of sales ppl tells me that I should get Ubermen... it work wonders and etc.. etc... Its a big letdown to be exact actually, Iv used it twice and like its quite oily... even when its suppose to cause matt effect.... and it doesn't last long.... i haf to restyle it over a short period of time even when i use hairspray....

so... im giving it a 1* (not worth buying) and don't ever believe what the sales ppl tell you...


What a big let down.... haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment