18.11.08

Hakka Mee / Noodle @ Taman Mayang

Actually, I've been a Hakka for 28 yrs.... coming 29... and I've never heard anything as such... I mean, I grew up with Herbal Egg, Lui Cha, Yong Tau Foo.... and yet... I've never heard my mom mention to us about Hakka Noodle.... so Here I am with a very good friend of mine... Name undisclosed to protect the privacy of my friend.. just in case... lol... hehehe.. you who ate with me the other day... ask me why? if you dono why... so there is no misunderstanding.... lol

anyways.... I ordered a Hakka Soup Noodle... well, there is the dry version too.. but I opt for the wet version... just in case its not nice... I still have the soup... it cost RM4.00 small and RM4.50 big... I think... anyways.....

the noodle consist of...... noodle... hehehe, lettuce, spring onion, fish ball, meat ball, fried onion, minced meat and soup... :P its not too bad... well, iv not tried other stalls and its still very foreign to me at the moment... so Im not going to grade it.... but.. its worth a try... not too bad... taste like normal dry noodle with soup... :S oh well....

The portion is not too bad... as you can see...

Even the bowl is quite a size

The lady whom doesn't speak Hakka makes the Hakka Noodle at the Hakka Noodle Stall

No comments:

Post a Comment