27.11.08

Smiling inside out

Gosh, How can I forget a day when I sat inside a coffee house for 6hrs straight... emm... minus the minutes used to get to the wash room... :P I was really inspired by this one friend whom i find that we have a lot in common.. thanks for the Breakfast at Delifrance... if its not cause of me forgetting to pass you back your stuff... I think we won't have the chance to come out to meet and have a chat... emm... a long chatty chat... lol... hahaha... yeah, i guess I have to sweat the pastry off too after that...

Thank you so much for listening to what I have to talk bout... I really needed that.. needed to spill it out... haiz.. lately, I've been so bz with tons of stuff that I've no time to be with friends... today alone.. Im like rushing up and down all over the place... and right after I came back from Pahang... I've not stop... I think Im going to be sick soon.. but "NO!" Im not going to let myself be sick... not even for a minute or second... I'll hold it back till I go home for Chinese New Year... hahaha.... No Im not God.. but with much faith... I know I am able to achieve it. hmm... with what I went through just now in KL... gosh.. I had to walk under the rain and into cold shopping centers... all soaked up... well, I almost fainted in KL due to fatigue I guess.. and definitely lack of sleep.. with me sleeping on my table while typing last night.. i think, I've pushed myself a bit too far...hahaha.... but much to achieve... no time to even take a breather.. I had to search the whole of sungai Wang, Low Yat, Time Square, Pavillion and finally, KLCC within 2hrs and under the heavy rain... for a Video Camera which I will use for my short Films. I had to rush back cause Someone asked me to rush back to settle some pathetic phone line issue... anyways.. lets not talk bout something which disappoints me... so yeah.. I've a full day schedule tomorrow again...

emmm...
to all my friends... Im sorry that i've been a little too busy with my schedule and have not had the time to socialize with you all... know this, being with you all, seeing every1 of you with a smile will always be my motivations to keep going... seeing the sets of sparkling teeth with quickly brighten up my day even if Im to live no more the very next minute... I appreciate every1 of you all who are sincere and caring... and knowing that you will always be there when I fall brings a great warmth to my heart... I really really wanna thank you all and Pray to God that all YOUR DAYS WILL BE BLESSED!


And to Charlene Meng... Yes, I hope that we can chat again but this time, I will zip up so you will tell me your story... I've been too chatty... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment