13.12.08

Bike Accident..... me...

hahaha... well, today i had a bike accident... nothing serious... bleeding couple places on my left arms.. left side of my back.. and hip... i think iv pulled hamstring.. injured hip.. but all on my left side cause i fell sideways.. trying to push the bike away.. hahaha.... my helmet was scratch free... hahaha... thanks god... lol

well, I went to a Model casting organized by New York Models at Westin Hotel, KL.. was suppose to start at 10am.. but got pushed down to 12:30pm... which means Im late for a public screening at Sunway University.. Im one of the actors in their final short film and I've promised them that I'll attend. so anyways, after Im done with the NY models, I took the train back to Asia Jaya, where I parked my bike... as I was about to hop onto the bike, I saw the dark clouds closing in and I was lazy to wear my rain coat... thank God I didn't cause if I had, it would be harder for me to save myself cause of the big clumsy sheet of rain coat... lol.. anyways, I took off... and the rain poured... so I speed up... I think 2 junctions away from the one turning into Sunway a bus kinda swerve into the motorbike lane.. or well, the emergency lane... and was going at its own pace... so anyways, I tried to over take it.. but it was pack with cars to the right.. and there's no space by the left... so I was following the bus from behind.. but the rain got worst... so I tried to speed up again... and when I saw a road conector.. I swung to the left to over take but realized there was a bunch of cons.. so I tried to brake and swerve back... thats when my bike gave way, slip due to the slipperly road added with the small rocks.. the rear wheel swung forward, propelled me upward, and I just kicked the bike away... and landed on my hips and turn sideways.. so my head won't hit the ground when I slided with the bike forward... eventually, I stood up once I stopped sliding.. picked up my bike and rode off again.. cause I was late... lol... I only realize that I was bleeding when I reached sunway pyramid... lol... cause the wind was causing a lot of pain to my open wound.... I had many cuts on my left arm... left side of my back and my hips..... and Im like limping now... hahaha.... gosh.... well, I learn a lesson... to not over take at the inner lane of a road divider or connector... hahaha.... too much rocks...

pictures will be furnish soon.... stay tune... muahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment