27.12.08

Christmas Decorations at Times Square

For the 1st time after so many months knowing a lovely girl online, its actually our 1st time meeting one another... we've been talking bout meeting up for tea for God knows how many mths but i've been bz with work and shoots and we've been postponing it ever since... but finally, She came down to KL and I'm free for the day since its almost the end of the year... so we arrange to meet up at Berjaya Times Square... I am usually early for whatever meetings Im heading to so I took the opportunity to use my SLR to capture sum shots around before meeting up with her... the decorations were so so... but a lot of them are all bout budget.... with big budget... comes big decos... lol... anyways....

meeting Ywyn was fabulous... we had a sum tea and talked a lot... totally enjoyed your company and hope we can meet up again sometime soon ya... :P and thanks for accompanying me that day :P totally appreciate it...

The massive Christmas tree inside the building

A top view of the tree... distant view actually... lol

Santa on his sleigh

I love this shot... and this deco is fabulous...

not missing out on the Pioneer action... gosh... look at the sound system...

And this is definitely one of the car in my list.... Drift King... FairLady
Unfortunately, its not about performance that day... all bout sound system... lol

I've no idea why they need so much clon of one item.. i guess its all bout power..

check out the massive plasma inside...

The lovely Ywyn... camera shy

Finally giving me a smile... hehehehe

The Deco outside Pavilion's ain't that bad....

gosh... is it the society or is it just them..... all bout size.....

No comments:

Post a Comment