27.12.08

Persimmon - Bad for AB Blood Type

As usual... hmmm... I like to experiment on lots of things... please don't take this side of me as role model... lol.... If you read on all the medical research and stuff... its true that certain blood type are very very advice to not consume certain food... as for my case... Im AB... and Im not suppose to take bananas and Persimmon cause its bad for my digestions..... but back then, when my finances were low... I had to take Bananas everyday and well... Nothing happened... so yesterday.. I went to Giant and bought 2 Persimmons... and well.... u know what happened... Of course I ate em..... :P anyways... all is well... nothing happened.... :P

Hmmm... according to most of my friends.. Im weird, abnormal and definitely in suspicion to have come from another universe....lol

2 comments: