1.1.09

2008 - One Ends the Other Begins - 2009

A fresh NEW START is what im looking at every single day.. but what sets a milestone is when the changing of a new calender and every1 starts to write 010108 still.... hahaha.... isnt that fun.. :P but I bet, this year... 9th September 2009 will be the target of every soon to be wed couples... but I wonder.. will I be able to be with my soulmate on that ultimately special night... to celebrate a Romantic Night out... :P well, if you miss that chance.. you might have to wait on the next one.. which is 9th September 2099 but bare in mind... its 4 9's.... die long long long... muahahaha....

Well, eventhough its a whole new year... apart from throwing away my calender..... that's just bout it... hahaha... Im still as busy as ever... and Im loving it... Last year is a great year.. I've learn a lot and saw tons... and definitely a milestone in my life... from Loren Bong to Bong Cheng Tzuu.... hahaha.. if you have not notice.. I'm not using my English name in my (Screen Title) cause I think, My Chinese Name is really Unique... Thanks Dad... :P yeah... from one of the boys who squat on your backyard eating Nasi Katok, Im now a public figure... Not a superstar yet... but ... getting there :P hopefully, with all your support and my Love for you all...

Im still writing on my 2nd script... going to finish up soon.... and im actually having ideas on my 3rd script too...hahaha... Praise the Lord that He bless me with tons of stories to tell... and
Thank Jesus for giving me the opportunity to live through all that I've gone through... making me who I am now.. Thanks You JESUS!


Last But not least.... I hope we can erase any misunderstanding in the previous year... and lets start a whole new misunderstanding this year... hahahaha.... chao...

Oh ya... just my luck, i have a casting today.. and i was lazy to ride my bike to the location, and Praise the Lord that I didn't cause I would have end up lost in KL... lol... Thank you Jesus for Your Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment